A Five Star Valet Attendant is responsible for providing service excellent in all guest interactions. The Valet Attendant works closely with his peers, supervisors and managers to ensure that 5 Star Valet quality standards are met and exceeded. This position is a hands-on role that requires excellent customer service skills and vehicle operating proficiency in a physically demanding environment. When operating guest vehicles, safety and compliance with state and local laws is our/your main concern, while anticipating your next move to keep up with the demands of the operation.
* Exceed service expectations of our guests * Communicate respectfully and eloquently at all times with guests, the client, and your teammates * Smile and be ‘on stage’ with a friendly and professional demeanor * Greet all guests upon arrival in a timely manner, opening guest vehicle doors, assisting with wheelchairs/walkers when necessary.
* Ensure safe and appropriate operation of guest vehicles * Direct traffic when necessary * Be proactive and anticipate guests’ needs as well as your teams. * Be on time and ready (dressed in uniform) to work your scheduled shift * Adhere to 5 Star grooming standards and maintain a neat and clean appearance * Immediately report any incidents or claims to your supervisor/manager
* Request and collect relevant fees for use of service * Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket distribution * Live by the motto “run fast and drive slow" to minimize any vehicle damage
* Must pass a criminal background check * Must pass a pre-employment drug screening * Must hold a valid driver’s license in the state of Florida with a clean driving record * Must hold driver's license for at least 4 years and pass driver's license check
* Hourly rate: $5.44 plus gratuity * Locations where valet is working will vary from schedule to schedule * Flexible work schedule required